Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week 1 weigh in - new start (10 days)

Hello again,

Long time coming huh...

Due to health issues, I was not able to keep up what I started. I even did yoga, but ended up with huge flare ups of Fibromyalgia and issues with diabetes and Hashimotos (my thyroid). I might start the yoga back up in the future but for now, I am just focusing on the food. I do some light walking but nothing to major.NOW that being said I am back on it and I didn't want to write until I was sure.

10 days STRONG and going! I started ten days ago and my weigh ins are on Sundays. 

My meals have been pretty much exactly like the below everyday with breakfast varying a smidge.


Breakfast - Ideal Protein something or another packet, 2 slices of Pumpernickel bread. I have to have it due to insulin requirements. Every other day I have having 1 single serving cup of egg beaters (1/2 cup) with some oregano or basil on them and 1 slice of kraft low fat cheese. I use the cheese as my 4oz of dairy.No it isn't quite 4oz but that is where I put it at. 

Snack - IP - something or another packet.

Lunch - Salad with Apple cider vinegar and olive oil, smidge of sea salt (pink Himalayan from TJ) 1/2-1 cup mushrooms, 1/2 to 1 cup cucumber (english style), 3-4oz veg'n meat, 1-2 cups of lettuce, 1-2 cups steamed cauliflower, 2 pieces of bread, and some I can't believe it's not butter butter spray (5-10 sprays on my cauliflower). 


Dinner - Ideal Protein something or another packet, Salad with Apple cider vinegar and olive oil, 2 slices of Pumpernickel bread, smidge of sea salt (pink Himalayan from TJ), 1/2-1 cup mushrooms, 1/2 to 1 cup cucumber (english style), 3-4oz veg'n meat, 1-2 cups of lettuce, 1-2 cups steamed cauliflower, 2 pieces of bread, and some I can't believe it's not butter butter spray (5-10 sprays on my cauliflower). 

Bedtime - Protein shake by Intek

All the cauliflower, mushrooms, cucumber and lettuce I want (not much else I would eat).


In 10 days I have lost 8.4" total in all the various places! Most notably from my abdomen, hips and calves. I lost little bits on the rest.  

I will be updating weekly my progress, Sundays, daily is to much for me.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment