Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 25 - 10/06/09

What a long day it was. Tomorrow is much of the same. I had to bring extra shakers, packets and bottles of water.

Does the chaos ever end?
--
So I forgot to talk about what I did last night. It is almost day 26! Well I cooked fish...tried two types cod and tilapia. I almost puked on the tilapia...it tasted like dirt. I was like oh hell no (hence the cod!). I baked them in lemon juice and a little pepper. I cooked them both per instructions but the cod I had to cook double the time as it didn't look so done the first time (like I know what done is on fish). I really doubt I will eat fish too often, I am a veg'n and now having to add other sources of protien in my diet because of the meal plan, BUT I rather loose the weight now than keep it.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment