Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 34 - 10/15/09

Ah the stress of moving. I feel like I have gained weight, yet clothes are visibly very loose, to the point where I bought some new under garments!

I am still moving, I have given the other half a deadline of next Thursday, with Friday large furniture to be done. I can't keep doing this little bits at a time, although he was painting today for me.

Ok I just wanted to give an update. It has been a struggle and I also got sick...again. I was running a fever. I also found out someone I know has the swine flu, thank goodness I haven't seen them in a long time! I am tired, stressed and ready for the move to be over with!

It will be a lot easier for me to not struggle when I am not constantly in the car or at the new place (or buried in a purge box!).

No comments:

Post a Comment