Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 28 - 10/09/09

I made it! Now if I only lost it is the question! The last two weeks have been hell...sick last week and this week a little, plus the stress of everyday life. I did however manage to (won't see results for a few weeks) fix a huge chunk of where the stress comes from! We are moving back to where we use to live and closer to work...5 minutes from work! I am excited yet I dread it...moving, scratch that, packing and unpacking sucks!

I have stayed on target, but have been having minimum requirements of salad and veggies. I tried to have an omlet but wasn't impressed with it (no cheese!), plus eggs get me very sick. I also tried the fish, but haven't tried the one I could stomach again.

This move will be good for the whole family, 5 minutes from work, near school and near our friends! Oh how we needed to just finally do it.

I posted my lost results! I am so thrilled. It could be better and will be after this move! (less stress) I also have to recognize that I was swollen in my legs, had pants on and back was hurting insanely. So that all being said I am proud of myself!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment