Friday, October 9, 2009

Week 4 measure and weigh in day!!!!

Well today is the day! I feel really horrible though, my back is acting up which means for the last two days I have been in excruitiating pain and barely able to walk. I will post results of this week later!

Well I didn't weigh in because I am so swollen on my legs, but they did measure. At week 3 I was down 26.2 lbs, I know it is more will weigh once my back stops making my legs swell due to pain.

So for week for measurements...

Weeks on IP
4 weeks - today

Weight lost
Lbs lost: ?? (total lost so far 26.2lbs as of week 3)

Inches lost (note this is with my pants on and legs swollen)
Chest: down 1/4"
Waist: down 1"
Hip: down 3/4"
Arm: down 1"
Thigh: down 3/4"

Total Inches Lost
7 3/4"

I would say that is a huge accomplishment! I think I am over the 30lb mark too and it has only been 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment