Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 1 - 9/12/09

I am very excited to start today. I woke up after a good night's rest (7ish hours) and feel like today is the DAY! I emailed my friend, I am not sure if she will start today also, she was "thinking" about it. I already cut up all the veggies and made the salads into easy grab and go packs just in case.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
So I choose to eat the Wild Berry Yogurt for breakfast. I put it in the shaker with the water and some ice to really chill it. It was great. I also had to eat toast per the coach (not happy about it) and now it feels like it is sitting there in the middle of my chest. I think I will drink some tea (will require 1 extra glass of water which is NOT and issue) to help move it along. I also took all my vitamins instead of breaking them out as I know I would not take then twice a day. I am not sure what I will have for lunch with my salad and veggies. I was thinking maybe I will have some butterscotch pudding (will make it in advance so it is cold). Until later...
----------------------------
Lunch
I don't know if I am truly hungry or if it is my mind thinking "Hey now...that wasn't enough!". It has only been 2.5 hours and I feel hungry. I am going to steam my veggies and eat my salad and veggies. Not sure what I will put on the steamed veggies. I am steaming 1 cup of veggies and using the other 1 cup to put on my salad as fixings.

I choose to eat cucumbers, mushrooms and of course the lettuce. I am going to figure out an olive oil and either lemon or apple cider mix that works for me. I thought about maybe using a few of the salt and vinegar chips to use as croutons but not the whole bag this way I can use it mutliple times and still have a selection, thinking of the butterscotch pudding! I also get 2 pieces of toast, or a variety of other stuff I could choose to eat with the meal.

My sugar could be low too, so I will check that if it is I will have to have a restricted food. :-(
--
So my sugar was a little low. The salad and veggies, steamed cauliflower and butterscotch pudding were filling. I am not hungry anymore, nor am I overstuffed but I am full. The kids were having mac and cheese (Talk about the ultimate will power!!! My fav food!) and I kept thinking screw it I am going to just eat that...I didn't though. I kept thinking bikini in Fiji!
----------------------------
Dinner
WOW! I have been mentally hungry every 2.5 hours on the dot. I get this way when I eat though. Normally I don't eat breakfast and lunch is hit and miss.

My sugar was low again, but that isn't to unusual for me. Tonight I had Quron Turkey burgers (2qty = 5oz meat), salad with lemon and olive oil, and steamed cauliflower (I could live off of it).

I have been drinking my water, I am passed (way passed) 8 - 8 ounce glasses. What has been really hard is not eating what I want. I love mac and cheese and omg it has been a fight. It is NOT easy, I hope it will pass (I am told it will). I just kept thinking, I paid a lot of money to do this, and I want to be back to my healthy weight and go to fiji! Despite all that...it has been really hard!!

The food is good, just the mental aspect right now is hard. I guess this is why they say the first 3-4 days you might be grouchy (I am just calling that bitchy!). I haven't cheated, and I was told if I was very hungry to take a shake or something (no restrictors).

Did I mention this was hard?! I knew I had will power but COME ON, this is taking much more than that. I felt at one point like my tummy was going to eat its way out from inside out! Oh well I am doing it for me, and I will suffer through and know that this too shall pass!
----------------------------
Dessert

I decided to try out the raspberry jello...it was good. Again I was hungry 2.5 hours after dinner. I hope I don't wake up in the night with hunger pains!
----------------------------

I am off to get my beauty rest! Until later...and I hope you enjoy reading (my pain and misery! HAHAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment