Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 14 - 9/25/09

This week has been a stressful week. I skipped two meals in one day, I found out skipping is considered cheating! I can't have my veg'n meats anymore. I can have the lemon juice/splenda and water mixture I have been making. I will be taking 4-5 packets a day depending on if I eat fish for one meal or not. I also can't have the caramel nut bars I love! OH well. I want to lose this weight faster so if it means giving up restricted foods (fake meat and nut bar) then so be it.

I was really disappointed in myself for skipping. NO MORE SKIPPING!

I bought 6 or 7 more blender shaker cups at the health store today. That will help with the 4-5 packets a day. Two shakers was just not enough.

I also bought the vanilla pudding and the pina colada to try this week. We shall see...

I hated the vanilla pudding, it was really gross. I will try cinnamon next time but won't buy anymore of it.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I had the last packet of wildberry yogurt and toast, kinda of late but that is ok just means I won't be so hungry when I eat late tonight.
----------------------------
Lunch
I had vanilla pudding (YUCK!), salad and cauliflower. I will try adding cinnamon next time to the pudding but doubt I will ever buy it again.
----------------------------
Dinner
Tonight is my 7 year with the other half! We are going out to eat...wish me luck! I will report later.

I had an envelope and steamed cauliflower before leaving for dinner, and my salad at dinner.
----------------------------
Dessert
I had the raspberry jello after getting home tonight.

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment