Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 5 - 9/16/09

I woke up today early and then went back to bed as I wasn't ready to join the living. The housekeeper woke me up by entering into the house and the dogs barking. Oh well. I didn't sleep well last night as my mind was constantly going (happens a lot).

When I woke up this morning I wasn't hungry and it took me 2 hours to eat! This is just a shaker drink, and toast. I am still not hungry and I must drink the water too. I haven't cheated, and things are easier now (it has been 5 days!). I am hungry less and when I do eat, I get full so fast I don't want to finish my food. I didn't finish the salad last night and now I wonder what the draw backs of that will be.

Maybe it is my imagination but my pants and shoes are way loose. I jumped on my home scale (using the dr's scale for offical results) and it said 10lbs lighter! Yeah!!! Yes, I know it is mostly water loss, but still...this makes me more excited for Friday as I do measurements again and then come the 2 week mark I am hoping to see some fat loss!

One thing I have noticed is I am not as fatigued as I use to be and the only thing that has changed is the way I eat, maybe that is the energy boost everyone is feeling??

--

I was talking to my mom and she asked about frozen cauliflower...UGH I said and told her I am thankful there is NO room in my freezer.

While talking to her she asked about the foods and it brought up what I might buy this Friday. I think I will try the omlet, fine herbs and cheese, lemon pudding, vanilla shake and mushroom soup of course in addition to my butterscotch pudding, wild berry yogurt, jello and cranberry, blueberry pomegrante. I will however stay away from the salt and vinegar chips, unless you eat them on a salad (I broke mine up into 4 servings from one pack) they aren't great in huge quantity. I also might experiement with some stuff...like making the jello then making the yogurt, when the jello is done pouring the yogurt on it then put it back in the fridge for a while. NOW note...if you do that, you only eat half of it because it is two packets. :-)

With the omlet I could put mushrooms in it if I like.

Here are some questions I am going to ask on Friday (note I am taking in the ingredients for the first 2 things, because I know it is not only based on the item type but the ingredients):
Xylitol gum - is it ok to have?
Propel water and packets - ok to have?
Can I have ANY waldens farms stuff?
Can I have more than two cups of veggies (not salad)?

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I had to force myself to drink the cranberry, blueberry & pomegrante drink and eat my toast this morning. Practically dreading lunch! I can't eat as much as I use too and now when I eat just the little bit and attempt my salad I am too full (I eat it still though, with exception of last night).
----------------------------
Lunch
There should be a law against having to go to the grocery store and being on a diet!

I went to get salad and veggies, and I just kept thinking what else do I need and decided nothing! They want it they buy it. I had salad and veggies and was full waited an hour and had the butterscoth pudding. I made the yogurt and put it in the fridge still waiting on it to turn firmer.
----------------------------
Dinner
I made dinner for everyone tonight. It was the first time I could do that without craving what I was making and I love burritos (that is what I made).

I made the Quorn cutlets with sauteed mushrooms and the usual cauliflower, this time I had toast and garbonza beans to make up the amount of group 1 choices I must have.

Like I said making dinner was hard tonight but I didn't really want it.
----------------------------
Dessert
I am having the wild berry yogurt I made earlier for myself, note...it has not turned firmer!

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment