Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 4 - 9/15/09

Woohooo made it through day 3 and onto day 4!

I don't feel hungry this morning and I truly feel lazy. I don't want to do anything! Maybe I will get more energy today. Auntie Red (ya know who she is) has been here for a day now so my desire to do anything just goes down the tubes!

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I think I will refridgerate the yogurt and have that today. I was told if you let it sit in the fridge it will firm up like the pudding does.

----------------------------
Lunch
I had to have lunch on the road. The salad got a little wilted but I ate it, and thankfully I was smart enough to bring a bar to eat, I was going to do the salt and vinegar chips (while restricted item it was my only option on the run).

I wasn't hungry for lunch today and ate really late. I even was running around (literally eating each bite at red lights).
----------------------------
Dinner
I tried fish tonight. UGHHH! Let's be real...I like fish from long john's nice and breaded...not this grilled tilapia in a bag!! Since I didn't like it I gave it away and tried tuna...gag...without mayo no thanks. I will stick to Quorn items.

I am struggling to drink my water...I know it is becuase it is a MUST do, where as before I would gulp down 500 ounces a day. I can't wait until Friday (can buy something else to try!)!!!
----------------------------
Dessert
My standby of butterscotch pudding.

I am going to bed now...I am tired and don't want to be up late again and hungry!

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment