Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 3 - 9/14/09

I woke up late this morning, well later than normal! I had to get to a meeting so I was in a rush. I did grab my food before leaving though.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I choose to have Blueberry, Cranberry, Pomegrante drink again today. I also had to eat toast (again). I haven't taken the vitamins, so I will take them at lunch. Call me crazy but my shoes felt loose...

----------------------------
Lunch
I was hungry by the time I got home today for lunch. I had the salad, steamed veggies, toast and butterscotch pudding. I have been drinking my water and took my vitamins.

I really will be happy when I can see some hard core results! COME on two weeks! Why two weeks you might ask...well because the first week on any diet is usually water weight loss, by the 2nd week I should start seeing fat burning loss!

----------------------------
Dinner
Today before dinner I was running errands and I so badly wanted to cheat when I smelt french fries!!! OMG...smells should be outlawed when dieting! I didn't cheat though. I just shook my head and carried on, my only saving grace this time was I want to be healthier. This isn't just about a thinner me, I wasn't always this big it came on the last seven years, this was about a healthier ME and that means thinner.

Tonight I decided to have the Quorn cutlets again with sauteed mushrooms, steamed cauliflower, toast and a salad. The boys had burgers and chips and I didn't care! I never really cared for the burgers but the chips I like, but I didn't crave nor care that they were in front of me.

It is getting easier. I am filling up faster, I still as I write this haven't finished my salad!

----------------------------
Dessert
I had the butterscotch pudding again. I stayed up late again and I soooooo wanted to cheat. I didn't though. Instead I just went to bed.

----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment