Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 12 - 9/23/09

Today is one of those busy days again. Dental appointments in the middle of my lunch (only because I am eating so late in the morning!) and then the oldest has his sporting thing tonight (2 times per week and Thursday's being my really late night). I will be home in time for a decent dinner hour but not tomorrow.

--

I got all passionate tonight and decided to help educate people who were either on IP or thinking of it and wrote on a blog about all the different types of foods (including grams of protein) and why and how IP helps. I hope no one took it the wrong way. Some of the gals are doing it through spa's etc. NO DR. supervision. Fine but they definetly need to be educated. I mean I got this huge packet from IP and all this literature, and I did research on it and talked to some people (1 of which was the ultimate reason I got on this instead of MF.), and I went to a meeting with other people before starting it. The day I started I had labs done and everything. Yes this is costly but to me the benefits outweigh the costs tremendously.

I started to laugh because I thought maybe I should do this as a career!

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I decided to have the butterscotch pudding for breakfast. I often like to just drink breakfast but I wasn't in the mood for anything so I thought something I really enjoy I will eat. I also had the toast. All's I can say is I better seem some horrific (haha) weight loss this Friday!
----------------------------
Lunch
I had lunch on the road again today. I had salad with extra veggies so I wouldn't have to carry steamed veggies with me and a caramel nut bar about an hour after I ate the salad.
----------------------------
Dinner
I decided to have the quorn and a small potato (group 1 choice not for everyone) along with my salad. I haven't really decided if what I want for dessert. I can't wait to weigh in on Friday...
----------------------------
Dessert
I am going to (yes it is late) go have my lemon pudding!
Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment