Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 8 - 9/19/09

I made it through the night without cheating after the other half's incident (he said he wasn't thinking...I called BS!). We have a really busy weekend this weekend. Today is soccer and tomorrow is the bug blast (My kids keep saying they want to eat bugs!! Well this is their chance!). So tomorrow I will need to pack food for myself. I don't think today will be such a big deal but I will pack a bar just in case.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I am going to have the cranberry, blueberry and pom and toast this morning.
----------------------------
Lunch
I was feeling a little light headed after the soccer game, my boy's team won! When we got home we fed them and then I had salad w/mushrooms, steamed cauliflower and the mushroom soup (was good).
----------------------------
Dinner
I had the usual...quorn, mushrooms, steamed cauliflower and salad. It was an early dinner and I was not that hungry to start.
----------------------------
Dessert
I had butterscotch pudding for dessert. It was very yummy. I am staying up late tonight.

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment