Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 11 - 9/22/09

I hope today is better than yesterday. I still don't want to eat, but will force myself to eat so I can stay on track. I know when I eat, I lose weight and when I don't I just gain!

I am 3 days shy of 2 weeks, I just hope my not eating yesterday doesn't affect my inches/weight loss.
--
I went to the store and shopped, spent 2 hours in a grocery store. I got home and trying to get up the stairs with all the groceries ended up hurting myself.

I have no appetite still but I forced myself to eat. It has been a stressful day.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I had wildberry yogurt and toast. I wasn't thrilled and had to force myself to choke it down, not because of taste but because I didn't want to eat.
----------------------------
Lunch
Ah lunch it was after the grocery store. I had butterscotch pudding, salad with some veggies.
----------------------------
Dinner
I had some 'meat' with a little tomato sauce, it was from a can so no sugar just tomatos and I put my own spices. I also had steamed cauliflower and salad.
----------------------------
Dessert
I have no desire to have dessert. I decided to have the caramel nut bar tonight. I love it, it tastes like a snickers!

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment