Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 10 - 9/21/09

I was up late last night again, about 1230am, but I wasn't hungry this time. I was ready to go to bed at 930pm but I didn't. Today is the day of appointments.
--
Wow it was a busy day. I got a lot done, but got bad news and that coupled with no appetite I didn't do so well yesterday. I didn't cheat...I just didn't eat either.


{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I tried to choke down a shaker with cranberry, blueberry, pom but I couldn't. Either it is just too sweet or something, (could be I wasn't hungry either). I won't buy it again, will just keep eating raspberry jello for the collagen. I didn't eat my toast either. I ended up taking insulin for the food and vitamins but didn't eat so that lowered my sugars.
----------------------------
Lunch
I had the toast from breakfast for lunch. I did not eat the salad or have a shaker. I was on the road and was busy with appointments it just wasn't a great day. I didn't cheat though, I really just was not hungry at all.
----------------------------
Dinner
Ehh...I wasn't hungry come dinner either. I didn't have a salad, I just had some beans from group 1 choice and sauteed mushrooms. Just still not hungry at all.
----------------------------
Dessert
I had a caramel nut bar, it was good but I had to force it down as I am just not hungry and when not hungry I don't want to eat. When stressed out I don't like to eat either.

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment