Friday, September 11, 2009

First day jitters...

So last night (9/10) I went to a meeting about "The last diet you will ever need". I had done my homework and wanted to give it a shot. There were some nice people there, some knew about the program some didn't and some just producing some negative energy, but you know if you aren't happy with yourself...you can't be happy with anyone else either!

After the meeting I made the appointment...I did it! I really made the appointment, it meant a lot to me, I mean come on...who is my support?? Locally I will have my coach, and a friend I made at the meeting. Beyond that unless you are really doing the program I don't think you have a clue on how to be supportive. No having someone eat stuff you enjoyed (past tense) in front of you is not being supportive!!!

I was nervous, I was doing this alone, but for me I have to do this. I am tired of being this way, I was not born this way and it only really packed on in the last 8 years. This is my 2nd chance at life and a happier me.

I will be posting daily to keep myself honest and to maybe help someone else keep honest or help themseleves.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment