Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 13 - 9/24/09

Today is usually my late late night, but my 6pm was cancelled so I won't be home so late this time. Tomorrow is my 2 week weigh/measurement day! I am so excited to see how much I have lost this week.

I haven't eaten breakfast yet, it was a long morning of calls and such. I am going to eat now and will just adjust the day's eating times.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I am going to have some toast and maybe the mushroom soup. I am feeling kinda cold and that will warm me right up!!
----------------------------
Lunch
I skipped... because I just couldn't do it while picking up the oldest who was suspended.
----------------------------
Dinner
I had a little "meat" with tomato sauce, salad and steamed cauliflower. I didn't want to eat but I forced myself.
----------------------------
Dessert
I had a caramel nut bar.

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment