Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 18 - 9/29/09

I am trying to rest. I am really dehydrated, despite getting fluids. A death in the family happened today for my other half. I feel for him but didn't know him myself.

I am exhausted with all the things going on with my oldest child.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I had mushroom soup with toast. (getting low and I don't think I have enough to get me to Friday!)
----------------------------
Lunch
I had raspberry jello, salad and toast.
----------------------------
Dinner
I tired to eat some fish, but while sick I just don't have the appetite. I had toast, salad and veggies.
----------------------------
Dessert
I had lemon pudding for dessert.
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment