Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 2 - 9/13/09

I woke up with the same excitment! I wasn't hungry so that was a good thing. I imagined starving all night long. :-)

I got an email from my friend, she started yesterday and is doing good too. She was a bit hungry too.

{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I choose to have Blueberry, Cranberry, Pomegrante drink today. I also had to eat toast. I also took all my vitamins but took the bigger ones, one at a time until I was done with them. I feel full.

----------------------------
Lunch
So I started feeling hungry and it was time for the kids to eat. So I made them lunch (OH MY...that is hard) and watched them eat while I got my stuff ready. Sat down with the other half and we at our lunches together in peace and quiet.

I choose to have the wild berry yogurt, steamed cauliflower (seeing a pattern here?!), salad with mushrooms and cucumbers topped with apple cider and olive oil. I ate the steamed veggies first, then the salad. Half way through I was dying. I was sooo full. I was forcing myself to eat the salad. I ended up putting the yogurt in the freezer and will just be sure to eat it a while before dinner. I couldn't beleive I was feeling full, but I know in 2.5 hours I will be hungry again (as I write this I am starting to feel a bit of hunger anyways!).

----------------------------
Dinner
Tonight I had Quorn chik'n cutlets with sauteed mushrooms, salad with cucumbers and some steamed cauliflower, in addition I have to have some sort of group 1 choice so I had pumpernickel bread.

My 8 glasses of water are done. I never thought I would say that...It was hard. I am use to drinking a few gallons a day. I think because I HAVE to I am having issues with it.

I made some jello for dessert but if it is not set by then I will have butterscotch pudding.

Again for dinner I was feeling very full half way through the steamed veggie and chik'n and mushrooms, I hadn't even touched the salad or bread yet! I think it is getting easier, I was hungry but not as much as yesterday but still every 2.5 hours.

----------------------------
Dessert
I had jello for dessert. I was hungry again late last night, only because I think I am staying up too late.

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment