Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 9 - 9/20/09

I was up really late! 3am to be exact and then had to get up 5 hours later to the kids and the bugs! We did bug blast this year. It was fun, breakfast on the road then the boys ate their bugs they wanted too. They got to see tarantula's and all sorts of other stuff. I hope they learned a respect for other living things.

I am so tired, the other half went to the store to get me some mushrooms and cucumbers so that I can have my salad. It is going to be a lazy day! Tomorrow I have dr. appt's for my youngest so lunch again on the road, this will be harder.
--
I was going through my shoes, and I saw my jimmy choo shoes and my chinese laundry ones. OH how I can't wait till the day I can wear them again...and it seems like it will soon happen too. I love shoes...


{I will update these through out the day}
----------------------------
Breakfast
I had the wildberry yogurt and toast this morning.
----------------------------
Lunch
I am having salad w/mushrooms, steamed cauliflower, toast and I think I will have the mushroom soup again, I really liked it or maybe I will have lemon pudding...
----------------------------
Dinner
I had a bar for a snack today in between lunch and dinner as I am finding that 8 hours is too long to go without food.

I had the usual for dinner. My other half was saying I better find something else for him to cook for me otherwise he thinks I will be hating what I have been eating!

I had the sauteed mushrooms, quorn, steamed cauliflower and a salad with mushrooms and cucumbers.
----------------------------
Dessert
I wasn't hungry at all for dessert, but I had to eat it. I choose the lemon pudding, although I do not love it like the butterscotch pudding it is good.

Until later...
----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment